S T R A W B E R R Y B A N A N A M U F F I N S
I N G R E D I E N T S : D I R E C T I O N S :
- 2 cups gluten free flour 1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit. In a medium sized bowl,
*with xantham gum included mix flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 2. In a large bowl, beat together sugar and oil. Add eggs and mashed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt banana and mix again. Add flour mixture until combined. Stir in pecans
- 1 cup coconut sugar and strawberries until evenly distributed.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil 3. Grease a muffin tin and fill to top. Bake for 25 minutes.
- 1/4 cup water 4. Eat as many as your heart desires!
- 2 eggs *recipe makes about 16-18 muffins
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans