I have been trying to find a go-to sweet treat recipe that didn't involve a feeling of regret immediately after eating it.
Well, I must say, this is it! This is the one! This is my go-to sweet treat recipe!
You would never ever guess that they are vegan, oil-free, low-fat, and wheat-free!
Recently I had the priviledge of meeting the sweet soul behind Plantiful Wellness!
This exceptional recipe is brought to you by Shelly herself!
If you are looking for a recipe that can accommodate a gluten-free or vegan diet, I highly suggest you take a look at her site!
There is a great variety of healthy and delicious recipes.
Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Sucanat dried cane juice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 TBS lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (heaping) applesauce
- 1/2 cup (heaping) mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together flour, oats, Sucanat, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
- In a blender, combine applesauce, banana, non-dairy milk, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine. Fold in raisins.
- FIll muffin tins and, if desired, sprinkle oats, cinnamon and sugar on top. Bake 21-23 minutes.